CUCINA CARA MIA.......Random thoughts from "my dear kitchen" about food, travel, Italy, San Diego and life!

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUCINA CARA MIA







Here goes...my first blog. I have been lurking for a few months. I have been so inspired by so many amazing blogs and talented and creative people all over the world. Since I am an avid cook of all things Italian, and I love Italy I thought "My Dear Kitchen" might sum up part of who I am and what is important to me.I am originally from New York, and now l am blessed to live in Leucadia, California, part of the city of Encinitas. I want to share some things about this great beach town I live in, its a throw back to the 70's in many ways, a small town, with great people, lots of natural beauty, awesome Italian restaurants, a true sense of spirituality, cool shops, beaches, a strong surf culture and a great place to visit. Please excuse my initial mistakes in "blogging". Hopefully, after a few posts I will get better at it.


Linda Lou

1 comment:

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

Linda Lou I've read your entire blog and enjoyed it very much!

Welcme to the world of blogging and enjoy!

I addes you to my blogroll too! :-)